All functions of the APPolo Control System can be controlled remotely by 3rd party systems. Available as software option (OC-RSL-CTRL).
Two different IP-based protocols are available.
- Full SNMPv2 support
- Standard SNMP get/set/walk for any parameter of any module within the system
- Standard SNMP trap for any internal event (configurable)
- SNMP MIB files (interface description) available from here.
(click image on right to open SNMP user guide PDF)
LYNX IP-Remote Control Protocol
- Opens simple and powerful network-based control API for access to any aspect of the complete system
- Control any LYNX module via 3rd party control software (e.g. VSM, KSC, Dataminer, etc.)